Sunday, January 25, 2009

The Number 6.


I got tagged by Harleen.

Rules:

  • link to the person that tag you
  • post the rules in your blog
  • share 6 important things/ habits/ quirks about yourself
  • tag 6 random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs
  • let them know that they have been tag by leaving comment on their blog
  • reply to me when they have finished


6 things/ habits / quirks about me:

1.My mind tends to move on quicker than my heart.

2.I love to laugh, and I’ll laugh at anything, even when it’s not funny. And I can be harsh.

3.I can live with only vegetables and fruits for the rest of my life.

4.I put myself first in most things. (Not a good quality, I know)

5.I do not like getting hurt, but I kept on hurting people unintentionally.

6.Sometimes I picture myself dying in an early age.

There you go. 6 weird stuffs about me.



People I tag:
1. Wann
2. Putri
3. Ashraf
4. Ruzzane
5. Deklin
6. Hannah



No comments: