Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Lucky Number 7.

You just had to tag me didn't you, Ashraf? Urgh. :P
Alright, let's see...

7 facts about me
?
1. I could be the most innocent girl you have ever known.
2. I have a habit of counting things around me, but quietly. For example, number of walls, windows, etc. Lol.
3. I suffer from nicotine poisoning too, from my friends.
4.
I used up long hours to get ready. So warn me earlier.
5. I love & am obsessed with reading, traveling, shopping, food & having fun.
6. I hate fish-es.
7. My family & friends rock my socks!


7 things that I'm afraid of the most?
1. Dying.
2.
The dark, at night time, & alone with my imagination.
3.
The feeling of losing someone/something.
4. Not living my life the way I want to.
5. Being all alone for hours.

6. Not having anyone to talk to.
7. Something that goes horribly wrong when everything is already perfectly arranged according to plan.


7 songs on my playlist?

1. Your Call - Secondhand Serenade.
2. Holiday - Boys like Girls.
3. When it Rains - Paramore.
4. Body on Me- Ashanti feat Akon & Nelly.
5. Can't Smile without You - Barry Manilow.
6. Yesterday - The Beatles.
7.
Love Lockdown- Kanye West.

7 phrases/words that usually comes out of my mouth?
1. What the hell?
2. Bodo.
3. Boo-yah!
4. Ohh dayyyyymmn.
5. You lil bastards.
6. Uihhhh.
7. What?


7 things that are precious to me?
1. My future.
2. My clothes & shoes & bags & nail polishes.
3. My dreams.
4. My room
& everything on my bed.
5. My laptop.
6. My dad's ka-ching.
7. My mum's ka-ching.
HAHAHA. :D


7 firsts in my life?
1. A lot of my firsts happened in Curtin.
2. My first ever favourite singer was Britney Spears.
3. My first love was Daniel Radcliffe. Hahah.
4. My first ever phone was a Nokia I-don't-know-what-model and I got it by the age of 12.
5. My first time staying away from home when I was selected to be a representative of Sarawak for a Science thing in KL.
6. My first ambition was to be a doctor, and now I'm taking Commerce & Arts. The irony.
7. The first time I drove when I was 15. I'm 19 now, and with no legal license. Uh huh.

Tag 7 people:
1. Harleen Atica
2. Putri Ain
3. Wann
4. Valerie Neo
5. Farah Hanis.
6. Ruzzane
7. Zowwo.

There you go. My lucky number 7s. ;)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

babe, klak mek polah ah ;)

take care.

dayna zowwo.

Syarifah Zahirah Al Attas said...

anytime dear. :D