Friday, January 16, 2009

My day today...

I watched a movie called Awake this morning. Hayden Christensen & Jessica Alba, what more could you ask for? Lols. I thought it was just an ordinary love story, with all the grieve and tragedy etc etc.. All of that f*cked up stuffs that just messes up your life, if you do imagine that to be yours...
So anyhow, it turned out to be an awesome piece! Goddd, I did not know it would turn out like that. But seriously, this is a must watch, definitely. :)

Last night I went out with Clare, Cindy and Harleen. It was serious fun! Had so much fun, and laughed too much, I lost my voice. Haha.
I still remember one incident that happened last night, we wanted to steal a robot toy thingy outside somebody's house. But ended up, the owner saw us, so we had to drive away. Which is danggg, damn funny okayyy. Ahaha.

This is just a quickie people. Will update sometime soon.
I've been busy Farah, lol. Which explains why I had not been updating. :D

&&don't worry Chuck Bass, I still love you, even when nobody wants you now.
*big big grin* ;))

Signing off people,
Ciao!

No comments: