Thursday, December 4, 2008

Zowwo, this one's for you! :P

I was tagged by Zowwo. So I guess I have to do this then. LOL.

Instructions :

* List these rules on your blog.
* Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog.
* Tell 7 unspectacular quirks on yours.
* Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
* Link the person who tagged you.
* Leave a comment for each blogger.

7 FACTS ABOUT ME THAT YOU SHOULD OR SHOULDN'T KNOW, BUT HECK, AM STILL POSTING THEM.

1. I bottle up my feelings, and do not let people in my thoughts and problems. Maybe just some.
2. My siblings like to make use of my butt as a pillow.
3. I love driving so much. Though I do not own a license. My parents know this. & Do not fine me please.
4. I love Chuck Bass to the max! The way he talks is just so sexy. He is hot. Hahah. Charles, I love you. :D
5. I am the most feared one among my siblings. Despite the fact that I am not even the eldest one.
6. It takes a lot to get me mad. But little to cause my mood swings. And you do not want to deal with me when I get mad.
7. I rarely wear make up. Even on special occasions. Gloss is all it takes.

7 UNSPECTACULAR QUIRKS ABOUT ME.

1. I have a crooked smile. My lips tend to go to the right when I smile.
2. I make faces when taking photos. My trademark is the way my lips pursed or pout. Or I'm just known for doing it. Haha.
3. I love mirrors. & I'll stop at each mirror if I have to.
4. I have a problem with impulsive buying.
5. I talk a lot.
6. I collect books, nail polishes, bags, shoes & clothes.
7. I hold grudges.

7 HUMAN TO BE TAGGED :

* Harleen
* Wann
* Ashraf
* Valerie
* Amanda
* Fatin
* Edith

THE BABE WHO TAGGED ME.

Zowwo.
The girl I always keep myself updated on her blog.
Seems like a cool girl, & hope to finally meet someday.

LOL. :D

No comments: