Thursday, December 4, 2008

Medical Check Up.

I had my medical check-up today. Don't get me wrong. I'm not sick and there's nothing wrong with me. I'm perfectly fine, thank you very much.
I just HAD to do the check-up. Blame my mom. She got this contract with the ABF, for their canteen. It's all procedure.
I had to get a blood test, which I was dreading the most! The idea of someone poking a huge ass needle in your arm is not so good. So once the doctor poke the needle in my arm, it wasn't half as bad as I thought it would be. LOL. I kept on laughing while the doctor was taking my blood sample, & I don't know why I was laughing though. It just made me felt the needle more.
Other than that, I had to do an X-ray scan. They even asked for a sample of my faeces for God's sake! Just a scrap, but still...What the hell? Haha. I just did not understand that fact though.

Oh, ciao! Gotta go watch Max Payne. :)

No comments: