Monday, December 29, 2008

Salam Ma'al Hijrah.

Sometimes, Allah breaks our spirit to save our soul.
He breaks our heart to make us whole.
He sends us pain so we can be strong.
He sends us failure so we can be humble.
He sends us illness so we can take care of ourselves.
Sometimes, Allah takes everything away from us so we can learn the value of everything He gave us...
Allah is great. :)

The day is here. The 1st day of the 1st month in the calender of Muslims.. A new year.
I've noticed I've been quite busy lately too. Cousins from KL came down here to Bintulu for more than a week. They went back this morning at 11. I had a lot of fun with them; the 3 Charlie's Angels! Hahah. Gonna miss you my sayangS: Sarah, Hannah & Dinah! & Ohh, give me pictures okayy. There's a hell lot of pictures I did not have the time to take from you guys.
& I promise to come down to KL whenever possible. Lols. ( Eh, you guys tolong pujukkan Abah epah laaaa. hehehe :P )
By the way I had a great time with you girls! So much fun!


P.s. Happy new year 2009! :D

No comments: