Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Tagged by Deklin Dot Dot. ;)

Where is the person who has your heart at the moment?
> *Somewhere here.
>
> Could you handle a long distance relationship?
> *Done it before, didn't work though.
>
> When's the last time you said you were fine, but really weren't?
> *This morning?
>
> When is your birthday?
> *3rd May.
>
> Relationships or one night stands?
> *None at the moment.
>
> Have you ever loved someone who didn't love you back?
> *Yes.
>
> Has anyone ever told you they love you?
> *Yes.
>
> When was the last time you wanted to punch someone in their face?
> *I'm not that violent. Lol.
>
> When was the last time you were disappointed?
> *Last night.
>
> Is there anyone who doesn't like you?
> *So far, I don't really know who. But I'm sure there's someone out there.
>
> What happened at 9:00 AM today?
> *I just woke up! Hahah.
>
> What were you doing 1 hour ago?
> *I was taking a nap. :D
>
> What was the last thing you said aloud?
> *"See you guys tomorrow!" ;)
>
> What was the last thing you bought?
> *My MNG shades.
>
> What's bothering you right now?
> *Someone, something, somewhere.
>
> Can you sleep without blankets covering you?
> *Nooo. I won't like that. LOL.
>
> Do you sleep a lot?
> *HAHAH YES YES.
>
> What's the first thing you did when you woke up this morning?
> *Looked at the clock and lay down in bed for awhile before getting up. :P
>
> What were you doing at ten last night?
> *I was in the Mechanical Engineering building, studying.
>
> If someone liked you right now would you want them to tell you?
> *Right now? I don't know. Depends on who I guess...
>
> Do you enjoy late night phone conversations?
> *Very much!
>
> Will you be sleeping alone tonight?
> *No, I have Shafiya! :D
>
> What do you currently hear?
> *Jimmy Eat World - Hear You Me. :)
>
> Do you consider yourself lucky?
> *Not really.
>
> Have you ever confessed your feelings to a crush?
> *Urghh.
>
> Last place you hugged someone?
> *Last night, somewhere at the bridge near the lake.
>
> Is there anybody you're really disappointed in right now?
> *Pass.
>
> Do you have a reason to smile right now?
> *I wish. Wait. Yeah, I think I do. ;)
>
> Who is the last person you got really pissed off at?
> *Again, pass.
>
> Do you want someone you can't have?
> *Yup.
>
> Connection between you and the last person who text messaged you?
> *Tako! My crime partner! Ahah.
>
> Is someone on your mind right now?
> *Not really...
>
> Do you feel that your previous relationships were a waste of time?
> Define relationship.
>
>people you tagged:
>Wann, Harleen, Ashraf, Fatin, Jason, Mr. Roy, Valerie, Malik, Ruzzane & Zowwo!

No comments: