Tuesday, February 24, 2009

To you.

I don't get why you keep on pushing me. Out of so many people, I have hoped that you would be the one to understand me.

Don't force me into doing something that I don't want to. There's a reason to why I said "no".

Sincerity comes from the heart, not from what I have to do to satisfy you.
I'm sorry, but I'll stick to what I want, and I'll surely stick to what I stand for.

For some reasons, I really do not want to get all tied up in your dramas. Not now.
Don't get me wrong, I do still care.
It's just not the right time.
Not the perfect moment.
And I do not want to take the risk that you are willing to take.

As I said, I've been in the same situation before and believe me, I know how it'll come out..
I do not want to make the same mistake again.

Please, not now.

& please don't get mad at me. Please.

:(

No comments: