Saturday, February 28, 2009

Oh man.

You have no idea how much annoyed I am with you guys. Feels like stabbing knives on you guys over and over again... Hahah. Okay, that kinda sounds a bit.....maniacal…
But yes, currently in that state.

I feel like screaming in your face to tell you the state I'm in now because I don't like it, but I can't do much about it. I'm restraining myself to do anything about it-at all, and I'll try to not care.

Though I think I’ve made it clear before, that I do not like this at all. I have no idea which of the dislike part that you guys do not understand.

But you know... I've been turning a blind eye for months now, and I don't think I can handle much of it. It makes me go cuckoo. And makes me wanting to hurt you guys more... Ughh. *go away fugly thoughts*

I can handle this. I know I can...

See the positive views from all of this, Epah! Ohhh, fcuk it. There's nothing positive in it at all. Zero. Zippo. Nada.

Still, I won't let it get to me. I won't. Sigh... I hate you for making me this way.
Go screw yourselves!

At this point, I think I'm going permanently mental...

No comments: