Monday, February 16, 2009

Tagged by Putri. ;)


1) Do you think you're hot?
LOL. I have my days. Hahaha.

2) Upload your favourite picture of you.
I don't have one. But what the heck. I'll randomly pick.



3) Why do you like that picture?
Actually I did not like the picture at first. LOL. I just think it's funny.

4) When was the last time you ate pizza?
A very very long time ago...

5) The last song you listened to?
Phonography by Britney Spears.

6) What are you doing now besides this?
Chatting with this one guy, who happens to be one of my ex-tuition mates. Hahaha. I have no idea at first. ;P

People I tag :
1) Harleen
2) Wann
3) Farah
4) Ashraf
5) Deklin

Who is number 1?
Aleeennnn. My sayang. My best friend! LOLs

Say something about number 5.
Veryyy adorablee. ;D

How about number 4?
Hahah. Budak MyV banyak cakap. :P

Who is number 2?
Wann. A friend. ;)

Ok, that's all.


Till then eh?
XOXO.

No comments: