Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Bye-bye Chris. :'(

So I said my goodbye to Chris earlier on just now. It was seriously sad okayyy. He had me crying. Man, Chris. I'm gonna miss you lots and lots and lots. You were always there when I needed someone to talk to. Thank you for that. :)

I wish you all the best. All the very best and have fun in Perth! Do not forget me okayy, I'mma smack you if you do. LOL. I miss you already...

You take care there. Maybe we'll see each other in the future yeah? Forget me not dude. Remember, you are one of my bestest friends. Christopher James Gabriel. I love ya man. =)

These are the photos we took when you dared me to wear the glasses and we had 'the talk'. Oh, and also you with your then new shirt. LOL

God, I look stupid! Hahah!

Aww, remember how scared you were? :P

Eh, I'm gonna miss spending time with you. Definitely. It was really nice knowing ya. Good thing you stayed over that weekend eh? ;)

No comments: