Saturday, June 27, 2009

Babe.

To,
You know who you are, Babe.



If I give you only 5 minutes to tell me every single person that you love,
Would I be mentioned?
Am I important to you?

What if you die tomorrow and never get to be with the person you love?
What if I die tomorrow, would you remember me?
What if we got into a fight, would we ever be friends again?

Think about all the questions you would ask your friends if you die tomorrow...

Would they cry?

***

It's not easy to let us go. I'm sorry I love you.

I'm sorry for everything.
I'm sorry you had to deal with me.
I'm sorry you had to go through all this bull.
I'm sorry for being an ass at times.
I'm sorry for complicating your life.
I'm sorry that you're sorry too.

Babe, I'm sorry. :(

For all the right reasons,
and for all the wrong reasons,
I just love you.

***

I hope you read this. I miss you.

Always,
Epah.

4 comments: