Friday, June 12, 2009

Mood; Happy.

Fly,
Open up the part of you that wants to hide away,
You can shine,
Forget about the reasons why you can't in life,
And start to try, cause it's your time,
Time to fly.


Currently in the mood of listening to really really random music. LOL! Anyways, been having quite a day since I came back home last night.

I'm having way too much fun! And I promise God. I will stop, and start studying. Soon. LOL.

Am I crazy for wanting you
Baby do you think you could want me too
I don't wanna waste your time
Do you see things the way I do
I just wanna know if you feel it too
There is nothing left to hide

Moving on, I'm looking forward for tomorrow! Abg Haizal's wedding reception! Ahahah, OH MY GOD. I can't believe he is actually married! OMG. We used to play together. How fast time passes.. Man, we seriuosly need to cherish all the moment before it passes us by just like that.

Anyways, I cut my hair! It's short now. Hahah. So random stuffs here, I was thinking, are you in a relationship even if none of the both parties said a thing about it? But you do share a same connection and you get butterflies in your stomach and all those. It is all confusing to me. But then again, is it really that important to officially declare that both of you are in love? Doesn't it just has to be between the two of you? That way, it would be more special? It doesn't have to be so obvious that people can see, or does it? I don't know.. I'm just saying. Do give me thoughts about this :)

Anywhoo, I'm gonna off now. Toodles people! ;)

I shouldn't love you but i want to
I just can't turn away
I shouldn't see you but i can't move
I can't look away

and I dont know how to be fine when I'm not
cause I don't know how to make the feelings stop

No comments: