Wednesday, March 25, 2009

What now?

I'm so tired of playing games that I'm thinking of giving up. Going about it in my thoughts over and over again just makes me miserable. I think I should stop and try making myself happy for a change and not continue on worrying about you.

So what if you don't care about me? What if I'm just nothing to you? I can't do anything about it and I can't force you too, true?
I'm a nobody to you for a reason.
The best thing I could do is just leave you and let you live your own life without me tagging along and ruining a part of your life. I'm sorry if I did so.. You just mean a lot to me.

All I want to do now is get rid of these feelings and let you be happy without me. Though I want you to know, I do care.

It is of course easier to be said than done...

No comments: