Saturday, March 21, 2009

Very much speechless.

I can't seem to find anything to write about these days. My days had been gloomy and quite empty. I think I may need somebody to talk to. To really talk to.

Since Jedi passed away, I've been in a bit weird trance lately. I try not to show it, but I am. It's probably just a phase I'm going through.

I'm currently back home now, took a bus last night so I could attend my uncle's wedding this morning. I didn't take much pictures though, I hardly took any..which is really not me. But I'll try to find some and post 'em up. Soon.

So I've been having a problem with a guy in Curtin. A black dude. I think he just wants what I won't give and he scares the shit out of me.
Okay, I'll admit it was my mistake to give my number to him. But then again he seemed so so kind at first. Seems like he did not have any intention going on in that head of his. Well, seems otherwise now.

He freaked me out when he started following me around and stuffs. He even waited outside to toilet for me to come out just so he could talk to me or something. *BIG GULP*

I'm so dead I know.

But whatever, I'm gonna ignore you, I'm sorry. You started it.

Right, till then.

XOXO.
=)

2 comments:

D. said...

gila. i know this type of ppl. (sidak black juak lah). pernah kenak. lekak ya jerak aie mok tego ajak pun rasa serba salah.

goodluck with him! haha

Syarifah Zahirah Al Attas said...

Hahaha! Like hell lah kann, scary shit alu juak. Takut bah mek! Lol.