Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Seven days in a week.

So I just watched Avatar with Abah. FINALLY. I actually wanted to watch it with my brother, sadly he couldn't wait for me, so yeah... I have been mentioning about wanting to watch the film so so bad at the movies over and over again to my dad. He finally gave in and took me to the cinema. HAHA. I love you, Abah. =)


Avatar was really nice. Damn nice. It's been awhile since the last time I watched a movie that has the propensity to WOW me. This movie surely did. I have never been so happy to see humans die. LOL.


I have been busy with life lately. Have been spending my days in leisure and a lot of relaxing. I have been listening to a lot of Pitbull and a lot more of John Legend on repeat too. :)

Will be updating soon with pictures taken during trips and so on.

&Ohh, Dove bird, if you're reading this. I miss you. A lot. ;)

No comments: