Friday, January 1, 2010

Woot Woot!

I was in the car heading back from a cousin's wedding today, and all of a sudden I was like "Eh, it's 2010 already?" Everyone in the car started laughing. Lol. Yeah, it is 2010.

Subhannallah. Alhamdulillah. Allahu Akbar.

We've made it this far. ;)
Be thankful that we've made it this far. New resolutions anybody? Me? I've never really had one... I do hope every year is better than the one before. & I hope that for all of you too.

Thank you for being in my life, thank you for coloring my life. You've made me who I am today, & I've too.

So to all the people I know, Happy New Year 2010. Let's sit down, take a moment to look back at all the things we've been through; through thick and thin.

&Also, prayers to all the people I have lost in my life. Prayers to the loved ones, prayers to everybody.

Cheers!

Have a good year ahead! InsyaAllah.
=)

No comments: