Wednesday, January 13, 2010

You have no idea what I'm going through. :)

Dear you,

Basically what I've been doing is downloading and watching movies over and over again.. My life pretty much sucks so bad lately up until the point I feel so numb. I don't know what to do.

Now, I'm in this state of waiting for something to happen, because you know and I know... We both can't do anything about this. Mostly me. All I can do is wait.

I'm just waiting for that moment to come, and for me to fall so I can pick myself up again. Hey, listen to me. It wasn't any of your fault. I left 2 years ago, I made that mistake. You can't feel guilty for what I did, right?

I pray, with all my heart for your happiness; now and forever. InsyaAllah it's gonna turn out just fine. If it won't, time will heal baby. Time will heal.

I love you. =)

&Ohh, I accidentally downloaded this movie, "A Lot Like Love", watched it already and it turned out to be more like a lot like us. But, with you know, with a happy ending. Our ending haven't even started.

Keep that smile on your face, no more sad faces. OK? :)


From,
me

No comments: