Friday, October 16, 2009

You-tubing.

My first ever concert I went to was one of Michael Jackson's. I was such a big fan of him since God knows when!

Linking to that, I went on you tube to search for interesting videos of live performances from Michael Jackson. I stumbled into a live performance from him & Britney Spears. Two of my favourite singers; it's legendary! This was years back though, and I actually remembered watching this from the comfort of my home with the family. We're all big fans of Michael Jackson. I'm just a much more bigger fan of Britney Spears than they are. =)

I know I would have enjoyed this show more if I was actually there. LOL.

Britney Spears is so hot here.. If I'm not in the right state of mind, I would have turned bi for her. HAHA.

But, anyways. Enjoy! :D



Ohh, I've been coughing like mad lately. :O

No comments: