Friday, October 16, 2009

Can you feel the heat?

Watched a movie entitled "Heat". Robert DeNiro and Al Pacino were in it. Also, Val Kilmer and a young teenage Natalie Portman. It's an old movie, but it was nice. It's about these really professional robbers. I just like the way bad boys think. LOL


"A guy told me one time,

Don't let yourself get attach to anything you are not willing to work out on 30 seconds flat if you feel the heat around the corner."
One of my favourite lines from the movie. =)
That particular line just hit me, and I was reminded of my own decisions that I may have or have not made.
Makes me think, it is true. Don't get in whatever problem you don't want to deal with in the future. But sometimes, people are too caught up in the moment, they just don't seem to care nor notice it.

Choose wisely, people!

Cheers!

No comments: