Sunday, October 4, 2009

Come down, Run down.

Happy Eid everybody! Yeah I know, I know... I'm a few weeks late, but we are still in the month of Eid,...so why not eh? =)

Was planning to take a family picture and posting it up here, but we were too busy & nobody actually remembered to take one. LOL. Raya was fun though, nonetheless.

Raya was hella fun I tell ya!

It was hectic all through the week. I went visiting with different groups of people each day. Hahah. There was the family group, the siblings, the cousins & the friends.

&Somehow in between, the friends found the opportunity to slip in some Martel. And not to mention, a lot of dates, camels & poos. HAHA.

I miss you guys. I miss everybody back home.


Moving on,...
I didn't go to prom nor the after party. I had something else going on back home at the very same time. No biggie. There's always next year eh? =)

I heard it was fun; but I had my own fun going on, so that's okayyyy. ;)

Exam's coming in less than a month. I gotta start picking up my pace & I better start reading. Fast.

Goodnight people. Happy Monday!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hope it's x too late to wish ya selamat hari raya maaf zahir batin

Syarifah Zahirah Al Attas said...

Haha. No, it's not. It is still raya. Selamat Hari Raya, maaf zahir & batin to you too!!!