Thursday, May 21, 2009

A fine question.

Having feelings towards someone doesn't mean that you HAVE to be together, right?
I mean, I am the kind of person that believes in soulmates. Yes, I do. But I don't believe that they would end up together. Come on, be realistic here. Not everybody can get what ever they want/need/desire..
But if you do end up with your soulmate, well then..That's a bonus ;)
I'm just writing this down after a conversation with a friend that intrigued me to do so. LOL.

But like, whatever.

Being happy is all that matters, right?

What do you think?

2 comments:

rzn said...

nahh.. DEPENDS

i don't really care about this whole 'soulmate' thingy

you yourself is all you ever need

Syarifah Zahirah Al Attas said...

true. but some people do believe in it. I may too. But I don't believe that you'll end up with 'em. :)