Sunday, May 16, 2010

Catch a faling star & put it in my pocket, save it for a rainy day...


♥♥♥

Okay, I have a confession. I have been logging in and out of my blog account here, but not managed to write even a single sentence, that is until now...
Nothing seems to interest me, I lost hope, I lost my touch, my interests, and hell lot of respect from a lot of people probably. But if you were to ask me 'how's life?' I'd say, it's good. It's all good...
You see, this is the problem here. I AM THE PROBLEM. I bought this predicament to myself, now I have to gather and muster all of myself to sort this out. I seem not to care, I don't know why. I mean, I don't want to disappoint people that has hopes for me; be it high or low, but but but..I'm being an asshole.
I'm gonna try to wipe my mess and get my shit straight, Inshaallah.
I think I need a little push, just a little, not a lot. Overdoing it might give me the wrong idea and impression which may get me back to square one.
But oh well, I'm proud enough to know that I know I have a problem but not proud at the way I'm dealing with it...or not dealing with it at all.
But you know... Maybe that's just how I am. That's how I work..

'Cause you know...
I think I just have more shoes to walk in.....

♥♥♥

No comments: