Friday, March 12, 2010

Nothing lasts, don't it?

An epiphany I had...

I think I'm over-thinking love.

LOVE - Should be from your heart, not your head. Ahh, what am I saying. Love just doesn't work well on me. Very non-wearable on Epah. LOL.

I had always think that it just doesn't make sense to force someone to be with you, even if you care a lot. Even when that specific person would be the last person you wanna lose. If the person chooses not to be with you, probably he/she has got good reasons behind that. &There's always no point of having a forced relationship, why don't just let it go then eh?

I think we moved a lil' bit too fast. Even for me.

You would just be crazy if you liked me anyways...

'Cause you know, I had always imagine myself as a spinster when I grow older. Maybe I don't belong with anybody, I'm just as good as I am.

Thanks to those who I have talked to about this and talked to me, I love you guys. :')

“When someone leaves you, the worst thing you can do is ask yourself why,” she began. “Because as soon as you know the answer to that question, you’ll just replace that question with another one—and no one should have that much power over you. At some point, you have to let go, and realize that you can’t make someone want to be with you. Either they do, or they don’t. Now if they do, then great; but if they don’t, then move on and believe that God has something better for you.”

I just need time to understand all of this and pick up all the little pieces I left on the ground. And all the things I had ignored. You... I am so sorry. I never wanted to be a burden to you. If you're happier like this, I'll let it be. I pray for you on every single chance I have. InsyaAllah, this will get better.

And here I am, right back where I started, and poor me, was too innocent and naive to think that it would last forever.

No comments: