Friday, June 11, 2010

Give me freedom, give me fire, give me reason, take me higher. :)

This is the last day of study week and I'm being so unproductive. I tried to study, but i failed. LOL. Okay, I won't lie, I did read a bittttt, but after awhile I couldn't 'cause of the condition I'm in now. I'M SICK. :(

Damn you flu + cough + sore throat + headache + fever ! I swearrrrr, I need to study so bad, but this is so not totally helping.

God, give me the strength to carry on.. (Gimmick lebih je, too overly over dramatic. HAHA)

Anyways, what I am right now is annoying the hell out of me. I can't taste my food, my taste buds are dead...for now.

I cannot smell anything. I cannot smell my food, I cannot even smell myself!!! GAHH.

I don't know how I smell like... :( LOL.

&OHHHHH. I found out I have asthma??? WTF. Freaking asthmaaaa??? I just think it's funny, after 20 freaking yearsss. Apparently, the doctor said I'm wheezing a bit... Hahaha. URGH.

Oh hey, moving on...
I'm quite addicted to this K'naan song. He's some Somalian artist, pretty good song by the way. I think it's the FIFA World Cup anthem song or something? I heard this other one from Shakira, but I don't think it can beat this one.

This one's awesome! lol. Take a look :)


Give me freedom, give me fire, give me reason, take me higher. :)

Very cool huh. I love it. ;)

No comments: