Friday, September 11, 2009

Sometimes you just have to follow where LIFE takes you. ;)

I've been trying to write about something for the past few days; on every single day since my last post. But, to no avail...
Can't seem to be thinking of anything lately. Probably my mood has not kicked in yet.
&My ambiguous mind is killing me.
But anyways, give me an idea on what to talk about, people! Why do I feel so weird these few days? Heh.

Let's just be more optimistic here lah okay... Gotta stop with all these negativity...

I've been writing a lot actually. Just that when I'm halfway there I'll delete everything. Every single thing. I don't know why though. It's like as if I don't want people to read what I'm thinking. It's not like it's gonna be a huge impact on anybody or whatever, I just feel weird about writing...Which is not normal.

I probably just need some excitement. But, I don't know... Probably it's not happening anytime soon. But you know what? I think I need a time-out; or a day out being lazy with people I love & just wasting time together. I would really love that. =)

Eid is coming soon and I'm quite excited. Not till the verge of jumping around acting cuckoo while wishing everybody a happy Eid though. Not until that extent. No, not yet. ;P

I haven't been talking to a friend in a long time. So was nice talking to you, Nabil. :D

I'm looking forward for the I-Fest tomorrow being held in the new multi-purpose hall. Hope that'd be great! :))

&Looking forward to wearing my new babies! Gonna be rockin' it soon. ;)


Was supposed to be going out tonight, but someone got tipsy. &Everything was canceled. :(

Well. That's it. I'm out for now. Ciaos.

p/s: A random thought. I think stubble can be pretty hot on a guy. :)

No comments: